Velolet notifications will alert you of actions that may require your attention. But you get to control if you want to receive them with different notification options.
From your browser, you can change email preferences for email. See below for directions on how to access notification settings for your computer and mobile devices.
From Your Browser
- Sign into your profile at velolet.com
- Find your profile’s menu in the upper right-hand corner of your browser. Push on the small, down-arrow carrot to view the menu.
- Choose “Email Preferences” from this drop-down menu.
- Once in the “Email Preferences” screen, review the options for notifications
- To the left of each notification, there is a checkbox to turn on/off the notification. Check a box in order to get notifications for the event, and uncheck any box you don’t wish to be notified about.